Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 11 - Writing by candlelight on my achievements

11 Days....a lot can happen in 11 days, a lot can happen in an day, an hour or even a minute! But for now we will only deal with days. The picture I think in some ways is a symbol of my writing's and the time I spent doing this....a little bit of me feels I have aged while writing this (I know I have aged but I think you know what I mean)

A very good friend has asked me what have a learnt in over 90 days of thoughts, emotions and actions, have I become a better person, have I changed????
So now I must take a closer look at those changes and hopefully reveal a little more about my blogging adventure!

The answer, to the above questions is YES! though at a price of really putting myself through the emotional mill! I felt like a dark version of me, a darker sense in my thoughts and writings. Believe me I am not like this in person (unless you get to know me bt that person has to leave me by day 0!

My mind became a negative force in my life, blocking the sun and the positives from life and keeping me in the shade, thus in turn causing me to slip into a depression, I found hard to walk out of! Now if anyone knows of depression and it's many forms then they know of the trap that it is. Now Im not going to say I was in a serious hole,cos that would be lying! I had great friends to spport me and I was never given to long a chance to dwell on on my downs, as everyday I was running around like a loony! (Which was a good thing). One of the major things I learned where that drink and drugs did not suit! Nothing more than these two products, the latter being a dabble once in a blue moon, these two products lifted me off the ground for a brief spell and dropped me down, down, down into what was a well of despair for a few days! so now it is the drink in small dose's I deal in.

Well there is a saying (it's a tad cheesy)but it goes like this.
When your down at the very bottom there is only one way to go, Up!!

To wrap up, I would like you to watch this vid, I kinda know where he's coming from.
Though he has more money!

No comments: