Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 12 - World Credit Crunch!

I really don't understand all the going's on at the moment, but it's got me nervous, very nervous! Whats going on with the world, why can't we help each other out! I wanna make moves in my career, but this credit crunch has dampened my mood. I am dreaming back to the day when I was so much younger and all that mattered was the weather! Rain we stayed in and Sun was out and about! am I getting that old that all this worries me? House kids and wife..........are these things I want? Answer, Yes!

I want to build a life, a family, a home! But at 30 is it to late? Am I letting all this talk of world economic collaspe stop those dreams? How am I to stand and fight my corner when they are 7 billion in that corner? What and who do I turn to in this time of confusion? Im afraid music may not be the answer, hiding under your bed and living on oranges may be an option! It's like David Sedaris said in his book 'Naked'
Sleep is the best thing when your broke, you forget about your hunger and your misery! - Oh Fuck!

Now I know i've been inconsistent with the blog, but come on I did well enough! So what I have decided to do is stick with the days and finish off with 12 last entry's if possible. Musically my life has been turned into Kings of Leon heaven with the new album - that keeps the depression of the current world at bay for just over 40 mins, thanks boys.

Here is to running free in our minds and to remain forever young!

1 comment:

Brendan said...

been a while since I looked at your Blog - out in the wilds of no-internet; no-tv; no news...you get the picture.
First up: Uncertainty Theory. A gross simplification is that you can know where a thing (person) is or its velocity but not the two at the same time...It makes a sort of sense.
In terms of the job, the bosses are having meetings so that they can keep an eye on all the other guys who are playing the same game as them: The guy with the best attended meeting is winning.
In terms of migrating/travel, well my perspective has changed since I started this trip - For a start when you leave a country you find out who cares that you have left! (My own bitterness getting in there)
And I hope that 30 is not too late - otherwise I am screwed!

Preachy bit: If you have a clear idea of who you want to be and the sort of life that person lives then effect the change to make it so.
And maybe some of those changes will be painful.

B-

PS> I may kill the person on skype at the far side of this internet cafe...