Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life Coaching, Sad Songs & Thoughts

Lets face it folks, we're past day 100 and my blogging has become sparse and few and far between - I'm Now a lazy SOB!(not slob)

Anyway's I've been working hard and travelling a good bit, thus opening my eyes to the world and all its glories and woes. There are a few things I want to discuss, so let me bullet point them less I forget

- Work and the common man
- Life Coaching
- Sad Songs
- Sad Thoughts
- Holding

Now let me start with the common man. I am quite lucky in my job that entails a vast amount of travel and I end up in many far off places, now the beauty of my job is that it brings me into contact with the common man. I get to see world on a ground level, I honestly believe it's a good thing and when I'm away I try to see this side of the world, this living in a bubble, has to go!

No comments: